Saturday, February 26, 2011

all in a day's work

drop in into our house during the AM hours of the day and you will probably see this little piece of kitchen demolition occuring... not terribly good photography but i just had to share it as it happens almost everyday and i'm sure you all feel my pain :)

DSC_0729edit



DSC_0730edit



its the usual scenario of "just have to squeeze one more little job in before i attend to the eamon" and - too late ... crash clatter bang ... eamon has found the kitchen cupboard and is helping himself to everything in sight.

there is no doubt that the little baby is gone and the toddler is here!!

however, as we all know, toddlers have an innate ability to be extremely cute when necessary :) isn't that why our heart melts and we forget all about the disciplinary action we were planning on taking?

big cheesy



eamon's latest is this over-the-top cheeeeesy smile. you can't help but laugh at his silliness :)

5 comments:

  1. heehee what a cheeky little boy! He looks so grown up! Dante loves doing the same, its not enough just to open the cupboards and drawers, everything MUST be emptied out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is well and truly on his way to being a real demolition expert :) great photos but i'm sure you look at them with a feeling of 'oh no, not again!'

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a little monster - but a cute one!! Love that you took pictures of the evidence - you should scrapbook!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, he is so gorgeous. How could you not smile with that cheeky grin? I was lucky I could block off my kitchen with a gate so I never had my cupboards emptied with the twins or Hayden, so I sympathise with you. You can get those cabinet locks though...I'm sure you've heard of them. Enjoy them while they are little though, before you know it you'll be sending him off to school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clearly remember Dylan doing all that...but it does keep them happy doesnt it! He is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete